- FIT: 13" & 15" MacBook Pros and tablets
- MATERIAL: 1,000 Denier Water-Resistant Cordura
- TRIM: Double and triple folded for durability
- CLOSURE: x1 2" High Strength AustriAlpin quick release Cobra buckles imported from Austria
- HANDLE: 2" MIL-SPEC seat belt webbing
- FOR ADDED STORAGE: 1" MIL-SPEC MOLLE webbing
- STRAPS: Closed cell foam technology padded shoulder straps
- INTERIOR: Closed cell foam technology padded computer section with 1,000 Denier Cordura pockets, zippered pocket and D ring
- EXTERIOR POCKETS: Hold 4.25" diameter bottles.
- DIMENSIONS: 13.5" Wide x 6.5" Deep x 18.5"-28" High
- WEIGHT: 3.25 lb
- VOLUME: 27-40 Liters
The VerBockel rolltop backpack. The 35 liter water-repellent VerBockel Rogue Camo rolltop pack is made for serious adventure travel, all-weather commuting, and hauling gear. We built it versatile enough to pack for a camping trip, to be your daily driver or simply to haul groceries home. Pack it light and this is a simple and comfortable 'don't have to even know it's there' pack on your back. Need to pack it as a 'bug-out bag' packed to the hilt with 72 hours worth of heavy duty cargo? No problem. It'll fit! The Rogue Camo Cordura Rolltop is our lightest VerBockel for those of you looking for a lighter carry.
This bag is 100% water-resistant with uber durable construction. It's a multi-use carry that functions in a variety of roles and environments. While it isn't technically a dry-bag, it is beyond bad ass in the rain as the 1,000 Denier Cordura is Water-Resistant. The VerBockel includes a comfortable vented closed-cell foam back panel which helps to ventilate sweat away from your body and has MIL-SPEC haul handles & MOLLE system on both the sides and shoulder straps. Both are perfect for attaching carabiners, water bottles or GoPro's to capture the action.
We doubled up our 2" MIL-SPEC webbing for added durability on the shoulder straps resulting in an amazingly comfortable, longer lasting strap system. The inside has a closed-cell foam padded computer section with padding on the sides as well as the bottom. After all, who in the hell knows when you might drop this bad boy and who wants to worry about damaging their precious computer? We placed 2 pockets and a D ring for keys on the top of the computer section after studying many other brands had placed theirs oddly low and out of easy reach. One of the best things about this pack is it can be used as a deep, fully open cargo carrier due to it's carry handles. So you can put in everything from: Bike polo mallets, to grocery items, or hell even golf clubs for the range! Our designers just added a large exterior 'dump pocket' for quick storage. It has a large sized Water-Resistant YKK Aquaguard Zipper to keep your gear dry and safe during any mission. If you're considering a bag from DEFY, we strongly recommend our new staff favorite, The VerBockel Rolltop backpack.
MADE IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS USA